Friday 15 February 2013

a little miserable but that's life..

What am I going to write?
About life?
Marriage?
Career?
Children?
Two days ago..my marriage is at the peak of a mountain!Guess what?
All because of the BR1M 250..accusing me of hiding the "A"s check..whats the use of hiding it since in my account there's more than 20K..??..Allah the Almighty at that day shows me that whatever u have done to them,your sacrifices of money,making loans so they can further their studies..in fact I still remember that I have to rush back and withdraw all the money from my own  tabung haji for the registration of "W"s university and the expenses of clothes and everything..
But now they are accusing me of hiding the check that worth only RM250??
Have you heard the istilah "mcm kacang lupakan kulit??"
I'll will remember what you did to me for the rest of my life..
Remember   " All that goes up will comes down" and life is like the rowing wheels..
Whether you try to love them as your own they will bite your hands at last..

No comments:

Post a Comment